The OpenCart Preferred Delivery Time module allows the customers to pick their ideal delivery date. In addition, they can even select the time on the checkout page.
Why do you need the OpenCart preferred delivery time extension?
At the point when a customer puts in a request, they get an expected delivery time of 2-3 days. Neither there is a guarantee about the delivery date nor the circumstance. We just accept and expect the order to convey inside the normal time. Because of this, on multiple occasions, customers can’t get their orders because of their non-accessibility at the time of delivery.
We should discuss an alternate situation. Sometimes, customers need to get the order at a specific time and date. Why? Because there are events like the birthday of their friends and family, with the goal that they could gift them at the ideal time shows up. Hence, the OpenCart prefer delivery time extension comes in handy for your customers.
With the OpenCart prefer delivery time plugin, furnishing customers with the choice to pick a specific date and time sounds good. And, this is actually what the OpenCart Preferred Delivery Time module does.
The OpenCart Preferred Delivery Date and Time module permit customers to pick a date and a time opening according to their need. Hence, they can get the products/services at their predetermined time.
Outline of the OpenCart prefer delivery date and time extension
Customers can choose delivery date and time
The OpenCart prefer delivery date and time Module allows the customers to choose the ideal delivery date and time.
Set base delivery break between the order date and the preferred delivery date
The admin can set a base delivery break between the order date and the preferred delivery date.
Setting of start and end time for delivery
The store admin can characterize the delivery start time and end time.
Fixed time range setting
Split up the time in multiple openings by characterizing a fixed time range for a specific space.
Indication if non-delivery days
The admin can indicate non-delivery days with the OpenCart preferred delivery time extension.
Choosing the delivery date and time is optional
In the shipping segment, the admin approaches the user to pick his/her ideal date and time opening for the order delivery. This can likewise be made discretionary. Hence, permitting customers to follow the standard delivery strategy. Further, if they don’t wish to pick a preferred delivery date and time.
Additional Features of the OpenCart module
- The admin can do it by enabling or disabling the “Allow to choose preferred delivery.” Keeping it enabled will make the interaction mandatory.
- OpenCart Preferred Delivery Date module allows you to characterize the time stretch inside which you convey the orders. For instance, it tends to be from 8 am to 5 pm or 10 am to 5 pm.
- The OpenCart extension allows you to part the time stretch into multiple time spaces. You just need to characterize a start time. For instance, if the delivery happens between 9 am to 6 pm in a day, the time-space range is 60 minutes. Further, a customer gets time slots like 8 to 9, 9 to 10, so on till 4 to 5.
- All things considered, inside the configuration, there’s a choice that says “Permit incomplete time range.” Enabling it would display that excess 1-hour space in the time opening else it doesn’t display whenever disabled.
- The admin can characterize a base delivery break for a customer to pick the ideal delivery date and time. For instance, if the order is set on the 20th May and the delivery break characterized by the admin is 4 days. Further, at that point, the customers are permitted to pick the ideal date and time on or after 24th May.
- The store admin can likewise set the maximum delivery period. For instance, if the characterized period is 30 days, the customer would need to pick a date and time from 30 days of the order arrangement date.
- OpenCart preferred delivery time extension lets you determine the non-delivery days.
- With the assistance of the OpenCart preferred delivery time module, the customers to update their delivery date and time after placing the order too.
- Inform customers about the preferred delivery date and time-space in the order affirmation mail also.
The advantages of the OpenCart prefer delivery date and time extension
- Improve the customer shopping experience.
- Improve customer dedication by conveying the product on the ideal date and time.
- By furnishing customers with the alternative to get an ideal date and time-space, you can request that customers pay a little charge for this office, if conceivable.
In the End
The OpenCart preferred delivery time extension is an absolutely stunning option for your eCommerce store. The module not only provides easy shopping for the customers but also enhances the user experience. Hence, allow your customers to choose the delivery date and time with this extension.
You can even contact the Support Team for any kind of queries here: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=account/login.