The ultimate goal of an eCommerce store is to enhance its sales which can only be done when your customers are happy. Right? Well, to keep the customers happy, there are so many ways with which the purpose is fulfilled. For example, by giving a seamless shopping experience, a quick checkout page, and much more. One small yet efficient way to increase the user experience is by allowing them to get what they’ve ordered on a preferred delivery date and time. The OpenCart store owners can simply install and configure the OpenCart module on their store and empower the customers to shop and get the deliveries when they want at their doorstep. To make that possible, the OpenCart Preferred Delivery Time module by Knowband is what you need to take a look at.
The OpenCart preferred delivery date and time extension by Knowband let the customers choose the date and time of the delivery as per their availability. Providing a win-win situation for both the customers and the store owners.
Features of the OpenCart Delivery time slots
We will take a look at the features of the Preferred delivery date and time module for Opencart in this blog and also why it is beneficial for the store owner.
- The OpenCart prefer delivery module lets the customers choose the date and time of delivery at the checkout page.
- The OpenCart extension lets them make the changes post order.
- The date can be chosen from the calendar format whereas; the time slot from the drop-down menu.
- The store admin can configure the ‘time slot range’ by the need in the OpenCart module.
- The start time and the end time of the delivery can be customized with the help of the OpenCart preferred delivery date and time extension.
- The “Delivery not available during these days” is a mark that can be customized by the admin for days when the deliveries cannot be made. The customers cannot select a delivery date when the store owner (you) is not making deliveries.
- The email template of the OpenCart preferred delivery date and time extension is customizable.
- The OpenCart prefer delivery date by Knowband time is SSL compatible.
- The OpenCart module is multi-store compatible.
- The OpenCart prefer delivery time extension is optimized for all the devices. The user will be able to use this feature on their smartphones, tablets, laptops, or desktops.
Benefits of the OpenCart preferred delivery time extension
Now, that you know the features of OpenCart prefer delivery time extension, get to know the benefits of the module.
- An enhanced user-experience is given to the users with this OpenCart extension.
- Having the feature to select the delivery date and time is something not so common and having this on your store will be great leverage.
- The entire control of the OpenCart preferred delivery date and time extension by Knowband is in the hand of the store owner. He can activate/deactivate and configure the module as per the need of the store.