An OpenCart multi-vendor marketplace is an eCommerce site where users can find a variety of products being sold by multiple sellers supported by the marketplace. There are two major ways for the sellers to sell their products online. It is either via an individual online store or via a multi-vendor marketplace.
An eCommerce store presenting a single vendor is a bit harder to promote as customers favor a variety of products. The list of products is usually less or there is one unique product in the store. But in the case of a multivendor marketplace, you do not work entirely by yourself, for yourself. Many businesses already realize the potential of the multivendor marketplace because they grab huge volumes of traffic, allow selling lots of various products in one place, etc.
So we are coming up with the Opencart multi-vendor marketplace module which helps to convert your eCommerce store into a multivendor marketplace and using this you can offer more services to your customers.
The two powerful Opencart marketplace modules are as follows:
OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace is also compatible with OpenCart PWA App Builder
How to launch OpenCart Marketplace?
Step 1: Purchase and Install Opencart Marketplace Module.
Step 2: Upload the module on your eCommerce store root folder.
Step 3: Install & configure and it will be ready to use
Admin Advantages of OpenCart Marketplace Extension:
- The store admin can easily transform their single-vendor eCommerce store into a brand new and fully-functional marketplace.
2. The OpenCart Multi-vendor marketplace module supports all kinds of products consisting of simple, configurable, and bundled.
3. Using the Opencart marketplace plugin store admin can set global commission for the sellers. If required then admin can also set commission for category level or individual level.
4. The store admin can easily check the seller’s profile and products being posted in the marketplace. Store admin can easily approve/disapprove the seller’s profile from the admin back-end of the OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace.
5. The store admin can even allot the categories to the sellers. Furthermore, the sellers can send a category request to the store owner. These requests are fulfilled by the store admin from the back-interface of the OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace extension.
6. The OpenCart Marketplace Module permits the store owner to enable or disable the review/rating option from the marketplace. If enabled by the store admin, the customers can give reviews for the products as well as the vendors.
7. OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace plugin provides custom shipping options. If this feature is enabled, the sellers can add their shipping methods.
8. The OpenCart Marketplace Module provides easy tracking of sales report and overall transaction of the marketplace.
9. The store admin can control the overall communication using email notifications.
Seller Advantages of OpenCart Marketplace Extension:
- The third-party sellers can easily register as a seller at the marketplace just by filling a simple form.
2. Once the seller account is approved, the sellers can add their products to the marketplace from their dashboard.
3. The vendors can list banners, shop logo, and metadata from their interface.
4. The sellers can easily make an SEO-friendly URL for their store.
5. The sellers even get an opportunity to track the overall transaction and sales report from the interface easily.
6. The sellers get an option to list category requests. The admin can approve/disapprove their request from the back-interface of the OpenCart Marketplace Module.
7. If enabled from the store owner of the OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace, the sellers can even list their shipping methods.
These positive aspects of the Opencart Marketplace Module make it more beneficial for the eCommerce stores. So if you want to convert your OpenCart store into a marketplace then this is the best module for you.
So, if you have any queries regarding the multivendor marketplace then feel free to write in the comment section or reach us at [email protected].